Lakeside in Gordon Park, c1904

Cleveland

Lakeside in Gordon Park, c1904

Historic Pictoric | Item# CLE100501

Gordon Park is a 122-acre stretch of Lake Erie shoreline that opened to the
public in 1893. The land was donated, upon his death, by local philanthropist
and industrialist William J. Gordon. The only condition he held for the City of
Cleveland was for the land to remain forever free and open to the public.


From: $19.99
From: $19.99

Other ways to order:
Call: 1-716-575-5560 | Email: info@historicpictoric.com

100% Satisfaction Guarantee