The University Block, c1910

Syracuse

The University Block, c1910

Historic Pictoric | Item# SYR100375

The University Block building was constructed in 1897 on land donated by a university trustee. The building was originally a combined commercial venture and the headquarters for the Syracuse University College of Law, until it moved in 1904 into the Crouse Mansion.


From: $19.99
From: $19.99

Other ways to order:
Call: 1-716-575-5560 | Email: info@historicpictoric.com

100% Satisfaction Guarantee