St. Louis, Missouri, The Holy Corners, 1914

The Holy Corners district was born after five religious buildings were constructed in two blocks of the Central West End during the early 1900s. Theodore C. Link designed the St. John Methodist Church, with its classic domed roof, in the Italian Renais

St. Louis

St. Louis, Missouri, The Holy Corners, 1914

Historic Pictoric | Item# 101809__HPSTL

* Required Fields


$0.00
$0.00


  • MUSEUM QUALITY INKS AND PAPER: Printed on thick 192gsm heavyweight matte paper with archival giclee inks

  • VINTAGE PHOTO REPRODUCTION: Add style to any room's decor with this beautiful print

  • MADE TO ORDER IN THE USA: We edit every

Other ways to order:
Call: 1-716-575-5560 | Email: info@historicpictoric.com

100% Satisfaction Guarantee