Established in 1835, the Pulaski Hotel was located at Bull and St. Julian streets
in Savannah’s first square, Johnson Square. Its centralized location and fine wine
list earned it acclaim as the most famous hotel of its time in Savannah. Playing
host to statesmen, community leaders and businessmen, much of Savannah’s early
development was planned and debated within its walls.